symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

H2O

And then it struck me.
What am I complaining about?
I like (maybe might even love) what I’m doing right now.
I need to start living a life ‘amid a crowd of paltry things’!!

I want to dare to dream again. To set down past defeats, to awake every morn with great expectations of a day filled with the joy of having you walk alongside me. Amaze me Father, enthrall and captivate me!

____________________________________________________________________

It’s the rainy season again.

Walked from a class to the examination hall for a mid-term paper (Yes! Mid-term already!!) in the rain.

I always get caught in the rain.
Lousy weather-forecasting skills. -_-
I remember walking and talking and laughing in the rain.

On my own, with a friend.
Cycling home in the downpour, with the rain pelting so hard and fast I could barely keep my eyes open.
Being soaked to the skin and drying out in the cold wind.
Feeling your skin tingle with a multitude of sensations.


Walking home in a drizzle,
Lost in thoughts of thinking about thinking.

There’s something mystical about nature.
The way it seeps into your very being.

Having said all that;
Buy a tree for someone this coming holiday season! :D

I can’t wait for Christmas.