symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Most recently across this mind

I have some questions:( Feel free to leave a comment if you ask these too, or have an answer)


Is it better to be independent or dependant?
Why is the world not as it should be?
Why do I not live as I know I should?
Why do you feel sticky when coming out of an air-conditioned place?
When did you have to be rich to be skinny and poor to be fat?
Are emotions to be any part of praise and worship?
How come we don’t see miracles like in biblical times anymore?
Why won’t my wireless connect when I need it urgently?
Where have all the stars gone?
Why love?
When did education become something optional?
How come free time is a luxury?
Is it right to live a comfortable life?
I happen to find sarcasm an enjoyable sense of humor, but I’m curbing it. How then do I indulge my need for wit?
Since I cannot IM anymore, will I still have friends who will remember me? Is my social existence confined to the boundaries of the WWW?
Is it right to want to live a comfortable life?
Do I stil have any social skills?
I wonder what would happen if all Christians lived abandoned to God?
How come my classes never start and end at the appointed time?
Would it better to be shallow and superficial or to live questioning everything?
How come the people I want to notice me never do and the ones I never notice always notice me?
Why humans God?

I’ve also been thinking about this particular verse, in which Paul says:
"..To all men I have become all things, in the hope that in every one of these ways I may save some."