symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hey! I want this too!

This is so clever!! If I had this I would never ever leave my mount of clothes on the bed again! I'd leave this on the floor! On this mat! :D





































"...just put the laundry rug on the floor and it instantly becomes an attractive mat. But it's more than that because you simply throw your dirty washing onto it as you would any floor surface and when the time comes as you can't take the steaming pile overtaking your room you simply grab the handles of the laundry rug and hey presto, it converts into a great bag complete with all your dirty washing inside ready to drop off...chords around the edge of the rug are pulled together to form a handy carry bag for transporting the lot to the washing machine. It's a bedroom must have for lazy people everywhere!...more

Also on the mind:

Whoa.Japan.Design.Whoa.