symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Monday, November 06, 2006

Aku sebuah kerusi


















Remember the Bahasa Malaysia essays you used to write in primary school? I don’t know if they still do it these days. I loved writing those essays. Not only could I showcase my brilliant imagination and writing panache, they were simply the easiest to write. 30 minutes max and you’d be done! :D

“Aku (edit)sepasang kasut sekolah. Apabilaku dilahirkan, kulitku putih cerah dengan ikatan tali yang tegar. Aku diberikan nama Bata;K023..”

My essays always ended along the lines of (insert object) being misused, thrown away, lost and uncherished.

I’m currently doing research for a personal analysis paper, which is basically writing your memoirs with much gobbledygook.
It’s supposed to ensure we understand the basic theories of developmental psychology.
I say this paper will just prove how well we can lie about our life thus far :D

Yes, I’m studying these days..no more bumming. :D Well, at least not so much.