symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Living the high life

Okay, so the title is a tad misleading.But yes, I have been having a very leisurely tai-tai life these past 2 days (oh gosh! its only been 2 days!?!?!)
As you can tell..I really can't wait to start studying again.

City life is vastly overrated. Don't get me wrong though..I'm settling in nicely and wake up every morning to be amazed by God's wonderful blessings and grace.
Great neighbourhood to live in, friends to ajak out, friendly housemates, seemingly warm church (i use the adjective seemingly because first impressions are tricky).

Am missing home-lah..the holidays seem really really really far away right now.
Am hoping time goes by quicker after my studies catch up with me.

To the friends:Please keep me in touch with your lives...email, sms..anything okay? :)