symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Okaaay..

Was just thinking these past few days about getting better/more relevant QT material.
Happened to read Ben's blogpost about Oswald Chambers's "My Utmost for His Highest"
Got an email from tienli who also mentioned in passing how she was using Chambers' material for devotions...
Reminded myself to check out his stuff online....
Procrastinated..
But when I got back from work tonight, look what was waiting on the table:

















Seriously, I have no idea what to think or say.
Then again, it might be pure coincidence.
But complete works wei!! And I hadn't mentioned anything to anyone.
Uncle Jit Tong had dropped by earlier and brought the book along. Seems that mum had asked him a few months back if he had any books that would offer a christian viewpoint on pychology