symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Did I just say that?

So yea,sometimes words slip out of your mouth before you've thought carefully about them,planned and polished the follow-up sentences-as well as check for grammatical mistakes.
Lapses in commonsense..or...bimbo moments. ;)

For example:
(all excerpts from perfectly normal, intelligent conversations)
A representing the other person.

Me:Yeah, I have a friend from Japan as well who did that.
A:Which part of Japan is your friend from?
Me:Hm..I don't remember. She stays on the island part.
A:Actually..you do realize that Japan is made up of islands??

Me:Ah that's great.Is the laptop waterproof?
A:Um....no.


And more...but I still want to have some dignity left at the end of the day lah..:P

[edit] Someone also taught me the bimbo cheer!!Hahaha..so much for feminism and all those years of fighting for equality among the sexes. :P