symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

life as i know it

My neglected blog. Sign of a healthy, busy life, no?
But before I continue:


SELAMAT HARI JADI MALAYSIA!!!
Ah tanahairku..di mana perempuan yang pakai Versace makan bersama Ah Beng di gerai rojak tepi jalan ;)

I kinda...love this country. Don't really know exactly why..but I do.










2+ weeks more of work to go. Looking back, this year
(its been almost a year!!!!!) has been just touch-and-go. Never quite 100% sure of where I was heading, or what I was going to do.
It seems that God has just been working in me to release control to Him...because, nothing and i mean nothing has gone according to plan.

There've been so many months where I just felt like I was literally in a freefall, not knowing howwherewhatwhen.

And it wasn't just about my plans for tertiary studies.
Relationships with people, with family- just weren't working out.
And I was getting even more cynical and hard spiritually.
Emotionally spent with no re-fuelling stops in sight.

Somehow, somewhere 2 months back, everything just fitted into place. So neatly,quietly and quickly!
It's hard to put it into words..but there's just this sense of peace and joy that's taken root in me.
A kind of release :)
Long, long story.

So maybe its just some temporary high. Remnants of a fun and interesting events.
But, yea....I don't think so :D