symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

limit

I left the bathtub tap running today to collect water (Kluang's been on water rationing-they cut the water supply so we'll use less water..we collect even MORE water when the pipes aren't dry and use twice 2 days worth of water in 1 )

So I left the tap running. Bathtub had limitations so water runnneth over..no problem..except that in my house the water leaks out, all over the floor..which is made of wood.
This actually happened a few times before, you'd think I would have learned by now.

I spent a whole hour wringing out towels and the mop which were continously soaked by the water seeping out from under the wood. One w h o l e hour. My hands felt like raw meat.

Then my mum handed me the sponge-mop. The one advertised to mop up any liquid on earth. The one with the handle.

After I cleared up the mess..I took my various peralatan down to keep..placing the clean cloth and drying mop into the bucket for easy carrying. Into the bucket filled with the dirty water from my 1 hour work.

Even genius has its limitations...stupidity just keeps on going..