symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

culinary goddess

Deep down inside I've always wanted to be like those celebrity chefs on tv.
They fry,dice,chop,stir-fry up a storm and still look like a million $$!

I can just envision myself whipping some fantastic dish together,while still having a
super career + (insert choice of luxury sedan here) + the latest fashions + (insert random dream). I wanna be able to do it all!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



So, in order to achieve this sometime between getting a degree and retiring,
I've started with:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and

Image hosted by Photobucket.com +Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think I'll just make my speciality canned food...I do that really well :P

*food pics courtesy of www.fabfoodpix.com