symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Saturday, June 04, 2005

these days

Haven't been blogging for a while..
Been busy with my studies and just keeping my head up in general
Had a wonderful 3 day break tho'

The dNa'ers had a reunion down in kluang-after fielding questions like:
"Where is kluang?"
"Tell me EXACTLY where I have to stop-you might not be able to find out where I am!" and "How white should the white top I'm supposed to bring for the concert be?" ( we had yet another evangelistic PS concert) all 10 of them made it here in one piece..phew

I have learnt that my car is really enormous on the inside! And that i can drive pretty well! (self-glorification moment)

Other than Tienli's minor accident, a parking fine (my first! ish), malfunctioning computers at the bowling game and dinner at 11pm-it really was good meeting up with all of you guys and just talking,talking and talking (people act/speak funny when its 4 in the morning) Hope to see you all again sometime this year!

p/s-Ben-guess what? I fininshed the book already :P it was hard to put down..now i've got evolution, creation, jamaican philosophers and Galapagos tortoises on my mind-how am i supposed to study for the exams?!?!? lol
___________________________________________________________________
saw this test on ben and hwei ling's blogs...i just couldn't resist