symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Sunday, March 06, 2005

meds,health and diets

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

you see those packs up there?Chinese medicine made into pills...while it IS better than drinking litres of putrid black herbal stuff...i have to take them FOUR times a day!Breakfast,lunch,dinner,before bed...
You have no idea how much brain energy I'm using to remember all that. ;)

By the time I finish the whole dosage (1 month) I'm going to be a better,stronger,happier person
Woo-hoo!

My mum wants me to be able to be the ultimate fitness chick (okay..maybe i exaggarate a little)by the time I leave for the U next year.
I have lower expectations..all i want is not to fall sick every other week. It sucks! You get no compassion from the family because it's not something new and you miss out on stuff..like ..LIFE
Also..in connection with that sentence I also plan NOT to fall down so often..(the scars i have!!~Ms.Universe competition is so off my list already...)

One more before I go...my cg's having this 'weight-a-thon' for Eden (a non-benefit community centre) each kg lost=pledge amount going to Eden...anyone else interested? :)