symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Sunday, February 13, 2005

stuf

Hosted by Photobucket.com been reading Chocolat by Joanne Harris...good book...not the love-story you'd expect with a title like that...plenty of (what else) the sinfully-delicious, knee-weakening confectionary...but more than that...it's the "story about temptation, pleasure, and what a complete waste of time it is to deny yourself anything"

How horribly unbiblical.

It's been a couple of frustrating days for me. Ridiculously unbearable weather makes you kinda nuts...:P But I've been wondering, about God. I've this view of God that not many people understand....a great mixture of lover,friend,master,dictator,dreamer, and on and on...

And most recently...fragile. A fragile God. So vulnerable,open,unguarded...what kind of God would let himself be hurt by a puny human's sin? To weep at the mere idea of pain and sadness in you and me.

There's this old song by Lobo that goes, "I can't seperate your love from life..to me they are one and the same thing..." Granted Lobo wasn't really thinking about spending eternity with God during the song..but that line somehow sums up all I want my life on earth to be. I want it to be God's, to be entwined in his will...his plans..the fragile God.