symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Monday, February 21, 2005

And I said....

Speech.
The bane of my life and the one strong foe I cannot seem to defeat and a skill of communication I cannot forsake.
Singularly, it has the power to put to waste any sort of good that would come from me.And lately, as I've thought more about it, this flaw coupled with my temper, almost throws me in utter hopelessness at overcoming either one of these two malicious partners.

Can I blame neither my hot temper nor my all-too-quick tongue on nobody else but me? How I wish I could! Understanding is sometimes unwanted... imagine how much easier I could rest if I perceived that all my flaws were products of others?

And yet, still there is always, always hope. ' So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find the grace to help us when we need it.'

(edit: eh..nonononono...i'm not depressed or anything..i just like ranting...it's fun!! really!! i think..:P)