symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Turning 20..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Okay..you people can stop with the 'Aunty Mich' chants already :P
I'm officially 20..and 2 days! And for all those who have asked how it feels to be 20- it feels 20-lah! I have also come to the conclusion (by way of my fantastic math and physics skills) that 20 is the maximum age one can feel.So I will umumkan right here, that next year I will be 20 also..the year after that...and the year after..and etc etc.

A big 'thank you' for all the sms-es and calls! (ben,ning,joel,joyce,hengkwang)
They went all through the day..seriously!

(Heh-dnaers..I sense a tradition of snowballing birthday smses taking form altho' you might want to double-check the blurer people..Daniel told some people that it was 8pm to sms -_-)

It was a fun day...had to give tuition to my neighbours' kid in the afternoon and went out for tea with Tienli and K'chai.
Heh..I almost busted my own suprise birthday thingy.

Asking why we had to go for tea at such an odd hour..why they suddenly developed an affection for the tea-place and refused to go home...why my sis's band members called with suddenly developed problems about timetransportchords...
And tienli! YOU! What-
lah, call and then tell me that your sister wants to talk to my sister -_-
Hm..this also proves that I'm quite blur :P
Well..suppose it was in return for all the b'day suprises I pulled on others..
I like suprises! Nice ones that is...

Pics!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the family!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tienli

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Z & dan..are those chips in your mouth dan?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
for those who don't already know this guy..this is Jit. He's my church's youth worker. He is well..crazy.And no..we didn't cause it...he came back this way from hawaii ok!But he's also a kluangite by origin..I'm begining to think there is some truth in what Ben said on the phone...Kluang people are crazy. Its the water. :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
they tricked me! say want to take picture! so mean.I fell for it twice sumore!(proof that wisdom doesn't come with age)
flour and water..ish.am still scrubbing it out from the porch :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
this is ryan.ryan doesn't run very fast.ryan brought most of the food back home.on himself.ryan also sets himself up for merciless teasing.we love ryan. :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yosh!the Darlie toothpaste man reincarnated...

Have more pics...but both imageshack and photobucket and blogger are rebelling..so that's it lah

It was a good way to turn 20...with lots of love and laughter : )