symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Keeping busy

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Yay! Movies! Keeping myself entertained these days...don't want to work yet but trying to fill the hours with meaningful activity is k i l l i n g me s l o w l y

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(pic is stolen from tienhui's blog)
Carolling with the youth group (I am getting old-er...I hardly know half of the youth in AYA!!)
Ablaze is also going to be moving out into new premises,a place more central..hopefully in a few months time I'll have pics up of it.

Have to also complete my christmas card writing marathon..sounds like a chore when I put it that way doesn't it? Nah..am actually enjoying it... just that the list keeps growing and growing...

Also found this while searching for info on Uni courses:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The Squish rubber sink is made from a silicone rubber allowing the sides to be flexible. They can be 'rolled' up or down to change the depth of the basin...Read more

Okaylah...bottomline. I'm bored. Really bored. After almost 2 yrs of intense mental activity my brain is being reduced to deciding if I should eat breakfast AND read the paper or have breaky AND THEN the paper.
I need to go learn something. Something hard.