symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Friday, November 19, 2004

hari ini dalam sejarah

Got up at 10 today. The joys of sleeping late are vastly overrated…
Instead of heading of today to Singapore to catch the end of the Buskers Festival, mum and I stayed home instead because I had le bug (flu that is)…*sob*sob* ( mum wouldn’t believe that one could recover and be ready to take on the whole world after one night’s sleep...ish)

Was feeling a lil’ woozy and didn’t call my group mates to ask about the project discussion later in the day…figured that I’d just pop up and surprise the lot..hah!
Macam déjà vu when I arrived at my friend’s house only to find the place empty..called 4 different cell numbers…only to finally find out that they cancelled the whole meeting because I couldn’t show up..*argh!! I’m neverevereverever going to plan ‘surprises’ anymore..!!*

Mum found the whole situation funny (thankfully). Spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Unc Jit Tong & Choon Yann ‘s baby.....:P fun lil’ guy that one…
They have a pretty interesting househelp. Methinks the girl’s pretty bored,…chattered away happily when I got there…friendly too….20 minutes into the chat she was giving me advice on dating guys…“ Jangan cari pakwe yang lebih muda!.....kanak-kanak sangat”
Needless to say her sweetheart back home’s a good 3 years older…felt really ....young..a 16 year old girl giving me advice..

Stopped by the pink lady wonder shop to get a present ( it’s amazing what direct translations from mandarin to english here will get you..pink lady’s another name for a recreational drug btw….heh) and later by the photocopying shop to drop off some stuff for the church camp…more advice from the lady there…
“Aiyo….the paper you bought so expensive! Next time don’t waste money like that! This is RM 3.50 for 30 sheets…we sell color paper here..60 cents for 10 sheets!”

Reached home only to go out again to pick my sis from her friend’s place…they’ve been baking cookies to raise funds for camp at the end of the year…expensive cookies those…
(orders anyone?)

Got home with enough time to wrappresentshowercallfriendchangoutfitthrice and go for vickee’s birthday (Happy B’day V! May your shadow never grow less…lol)

My aunt called at night…cousin forgot to pass the message that we weren’t dropping by for the weekend. Really bad time to be forgetful…my cousin had to change her plans to be around when we got there and my uncle flew back earlier… - _ - sigh.

btw..Isaac turned 17 today! *Cheers* so when can you get your licence?* :P