symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Friday, October 22, 2004

I will survive



At first I was afraid,I was petrified.
Taking O-Chem. II
Seemed so unjustified
So Dr. P held office hours
That were one to half past three.
Help me help you he pleaded,
And you'll be just fine, you'll see.
So for C-C Architecture,
We'll use grignard and magnesium
To make an alcohol.
No illegal pieces please.
Don't forget to count the C's.
Just be forewarned
To know the structure
Of our old friend PCC!

And now we'll go
To NMR!
Counting all those multiplets
Is really too bizarre.
Integration,
Multiplicity
By now it's plain to see,
We'll have one on every test.
And it's all piling up on me!

Oh no not I!
I will survive!
Just make flashcards, understand
And go see Ryan at SI.
Once you know one
You know them all,
Just don't freak out
Or go AWOL.
But I'll survive,
I will survive!

( I didn’t write this, Otto did )