symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All the things you do

blogblogblogblogblogblogblog

One month into the new year and procrastination has yet to be driven out :P
Like how I should be studying for a quiz tommorow, typing a movie review, getting started on my lab report and type out promised devotional....but no..priorities!
Blog first...study second? (i'm kidding mum..seriously)

But we take one day at a time no?
Had a filled weekend with the psych movie fest and aya+sonicflood thingy on Saturday and Sunday was spent in Bentong after church! :D

Went visiting to an orang asli village there-sunday school...led by no other than...ryan,iz,weishin+random brit missionary. Was much gladden (is there such a word?) seeing the 3 musketeers-got my dose of kluangites to last me a while : )
Was fun travelling to and fro with random 1st timers like myself (kindred souls in lame humour though!!)

Okay, I really must must go.
Not that typing scintillating updates on my life is not number one on my to-do list..but my books beckon.

(Random cellphone camera pictures below-was mucking around with photoshop)













Roommate and 1 of the other 7 housemates













Photomontage of the (still nameless) hamsters next door...they got a new house today!