symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Most Recently

V's back! V's back! :P
And everyone else is going...

Bleh..have tonnes going on in the gray mass upstairs..sadly however, my language skills just don't match up.

I hate reading specs for IT stuff...every 20 seconds or so everything begins to look good. *sighs*
I need to get either a pc or a notebook for college..which?where?why?
I did however get a 1G flashdrive for Rm88 plus a lifetime warranty :D

Let's see what else can I post here that won't incriminate me..hmm
I'm also currently on this fitness programme. The "Program Kesihatan pinkorangutan" heh.

The major part of which comprises of getting up at 6.30am and slotting in at least a half hour of exercise.Daily.
So far King Chai response of "Hah.Sure tak jadi wan" has been quite accurate.
But I do get up earlier now ok...baby steps baby steps...

[edit] Tienli! I got the DEEP thing aso..mwahahahahaha..good thing not going together..else urm..nvm. :P See you 2nite!