symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back home


I love animations:Icon War

Am back from Singapore, or what JonMah labels as 'kiasu-land'.
I like it there okay, of course one of the reasons supporting that, would be that I only go there to bum and sponge off kind relatives lah....
On one of the days there, I dragged a tired Tienli and famished Sarah from one end of orchard rd to the other in search of baked potato (What?! cannot izzit? I'm spoilted wut :P)

But the place wasn't opened. -_- settled for cupcakes and coffee.
Very much a letdown after getting a picture of a piping hot, fat baked potato with tonnes of sour cream and crisp bacon in my mind.Ishness.

Also went to watch X-men with a cousin,Tienli and JonHwa another day. Being human is so un-fun..where's MY mutant powers?!?

Let's see, what else...Went to the Espl. to catch some free performances, binged on Johnny Depp movies and chinese drama reruns! Urm..cycling,more bumming, and generally just relaxing.
Irritated the hell out of my travel companion with my usual 'no-fixed time' mood.Good thing she likes my cousins.Heh.

Ish. Its back to work tommorow.