symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Friday, March 17, 2006

mamaking

Went mamak-ing with some of the school-leavers from the youth group..aka the bummers :P
Interestingly, the mamak was directly opposite my house..and I hadn't been there before...I tell you..Taman Intan is the best place to live in kluang!!

Oh yea..school leavers plus 1 doctor-in-training, who always seems to have study breaks..hm..
Image hosting by Photobucket
"So, you free saturday nite?"
"I..urm..I'm allergic to urm..SATURDAY nights!"
"-_-"

Image hosting by Photobucket
K'chai..looking amused about something..or is he pondering the meaning of life..or why we can never get mee goreng to taste like the mamak's at home

Image hosting by Photobucket
Daniel...also pondering..about going BALD this sunday! Girls..your leng-chai takde leng-chai adi..mwahahahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket
I wanted them to do a cool pose..jadi like that pulak..
Can use as promotional pic for the next blockbuster to hit our shores..
"The Mystery of the Movable Eyebrows"

Image hosting by Photobucket
(l-r) Erin,Gary,Me,Dan,Ryan and K'chai.

Oh and yes..I almost forgot..they (the spm-ers) did really,really well! Ask them if you want to know how well.