symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

random thoughts

Class was good today. 3 of the hyper boys didn't show...giving me the chance to focus on the adorable little girls :P

I don't like saying goodbye..regardless of the length of seperation involved.

There's such a thing as lemon cheesecake Kit-Kat.

Ben's camera obsession can be highly irritating....but in retrospect, I'm always appreciative of his 'obsession'.

The majority of strangers that I meet think I'm either 15 or 16.

When travelling alone..you should never ever fall asleep/rest/go comatose...especially if unfamiliar with the train stops.

Salak Selatan has a ulu train station.

I had a problem trusting others...hence not many people ever get to know me too well.

With regard to the previous statement...that's also the reason why many people think that I am superficial and a bit of an air-head...or is it just me being over sensitive :P

Looks matter. Especially if you want to study anything in the science stream.

Life should be lived-large and to the max.

Hoop earrings are hard to latch on.

You know what...in the end...what everybody else says and thinks..doesn't really matter...what does God think?

I am very blessed.