symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Monday, March 05, 2007

Post-weekend

The heat's unbearable. Thank God for housemates who let me sleep in their air-conditioned comfort.

The enilit's gone back to the island down south after getting her monthly fix of cheap food, malaysian time, random friends and of course...me :P
Paddy's again babe?

Leaving that, I'm done with the mid-terms. This semester's going too fast. The speed at which the semester goes by is inversely proportional to the ...um nevermind. I thought I had a nice metaphor.

You know how youth is always emhapsized in almost every discussion setting?
The young ones, the next generation, the future leaders of tommorow!!
Damn right we are.
We are the ones with so much information that ignorance is unacceptable and cynicism is almost unavoidable.
We are the ones who pay money for gourmet free trade coffee and branded goods that only have lifespans of what-5,6 years?

Politics, social equality, education, intellectual critiques, value for money, the deconstruction of status quo.
I'm tired of thinking.

It's some kind of inheritance huh?