symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the pinkorangutan is...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like this comic.It reflects very accurately where I am right now in life.

Sometimes people have this misconception that I actually know what I'm doing.
Truth is I'm as scared as hell that I'm going to ram against a brick wall or fall off the edge of a cliff without even knowing that I am falling. (This of course is my attempt at metaphors-do not try to push me off a cliff to see what happens-I will bring you down with me.)

"Am I doing this right?"
"Should I have said that?"
"Wow, they're nodding in agreement with me-what did I just say?"

But it's okay.
I'm learning faith.

I'm learning to see the brighter side of mistakes and to trust myself.
I'm learning not to think for others (I know you've done this as well :P)
And ironically enough, learning to care less about what other people think.

Where is this leading to?

I'm learning to live a real life. Willing myself everyday to abandon all hope of doing any good on my own and depending on Christ alone.

"That the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh"
~2 Corinthians 4:11