symptoms of [mal]function

can you see the signs?

Monday, May 22, 2006

My kinda hero

Oh gosh. I remember this one! Loved all the different kitchen adventures he would go on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjvt6xqKwV8



(Announced): "Ladies and Gentlemen: The Teeny Little Super Guy."

Teeny Little Super Guy
Pops right up before your eye
He's no bigger than your thumb

"Snap your fingers, here I come
Now stop me if you've heard this one..."

Don't look in the sky
Don't look in the sea
He's inside of you and me

"Did I ever tell you about the time?..."

You can't tell a hero by his size

(Together)
"I'm just a Teeny Little Super Guy"
Just a Teeny Little Super Guy

Oh yea!


( my posts of late have been total fluff i know...what to do-i'm moving out in a month and i'm supposed to be a mature ADULT yo. or at least try harder to be like one :P when stuff like that happens-fluff is good.)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTeeny Little Super Guy!!